ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
Owner & Principle Planner
I’ve had a passion for parties and planning since I was a little girl. Thankfully that passion blossomed into a successful career being able to do what I love. Over the past 13 years I've been fortunate to work for prestigious resorts such as the Montage in Laguna Beach and the Catalina Island Company. But I've also worked with boutique hotels, technology start-ups, restaurant groups and venues of all shapes and sizes. All of these experiences built the foundation for my love and expertise in this ever-changing industry.
Throughout the years I've planned countless weddings and events, each one special and unique. Events have the ability to bring people together, nurture relationships and create lasting memories - just a few of the many reasons why I adore this line of work. In 2015 I finally decided to turn my passion into pursuit and Coastal Coordinates was born!
More than anything, I truly love working with people and hearing their inspiration. Every event has a personal story behind it and I'm thrilled to help bring that story to life. My end goal is to deliver a stress-free event experience allowing my clients to truly live in the moment. So no matter how big or small, let's bring your dream event to life!
lets get personal
1. I reside in Laguna Beach with my husband and our fur child, Lola Bear
2. My friends and family call me Ginger Baby
3. My passions are events (duh!), food & wine, traveling, animals, the beach and spending time with loved ones
4. My favorite food is pizza, extra ranch
5. I'm a firm believer that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!